Our registered and experienced accountants offer professional general accounting service to a range of New Zealand clients. We specialise in management accounting, offering bookkeeping and taxation advice to all sizes and types of businesses, from sole traders to partnerships and trusts. Our dedicated senior accountants are proficient across a range of software and online accounting solutions.
General accounting services are provided for all sizes and types of business – large, medium and small – sole traders, partnerships, companies and trusts.
- Advice on record keeping and accounting systems.
- Specialists in Xero and MYOB
- Preparation of annual financial statements.
- Preparation and filing of taxation returns.
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns with the Registrar of Companies
- Preparation and filing of GST, PAYE and FBT returns.
- Cashflow analysis and projections
- Preparation of monthly reports
Online Accounting Solutions
Online Accounting Solutions such as Xero:
- Integrate Bookkeeping and Accounting in the Cloud
- Allows you to manage your business better with access to your business’ financials whereever you are
- Easy to use systems
- Real time processing/reporting/advice
Our dedicated Online Solutions team can assist your business no matter what software you use, the number of staff, or the complexity of your business.