Our focus is helping our clients grow their business, offering strategic business planning advice to our New Zealand clients. We specialise in business planning for small business growth, and our experienced accountants can help advise on a wide range of business planning services.
Do you need more than just bookkeeping from your accountant?
We focus on assisting our clients in way that can grow their business.
Business PlanningOur business advisory services include:
- Preparation of business plans and strategic plans.
- Business start up advice, including shareholder agreements, establishing new structures, assistance with obtaining funding and negotiation.
- Assistance with buying or selling a business
- Business and company valuations
- Financial management/directorial overview
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow projections for management and funding purposes
- Assistance and advice obtaining finance for new projects or further business developments
- Preparation of submissions for raising finance for purchase of new plant and equipment
- Advice on financial structuring of businesses and capital requirements.
- Managing working capital and cash flow
- Preparation of monthly financial management reports to assist in overall management of the business
- Advice on the purchase or sale of existing businesses
- Advice on the operation and management of trusts, including acting as trustees